Photobucket

From Glamazons Blog: Beauty is a pastime most women share, but sometimes it can be fatally dangerous if we are not safe. We are sad to report that Atasha Graham, a 34-year-old Jamaican-born housewife who lived in England, died after suffering a major allergic reaction triggered by glue from her hair extensions.

After a night out on the town with her boyfriend, Graham collapsed, stopped breathing and could not regain consciousness. She was taken to a hospital and pronounced dead. Doctors surmised the hair glue or latex weave was the cause of her death after an autopsy revealed nothing was wrong with her organs and no toxins were present in her bloodstream. Graham’s is sadly not the first case of this kind.

(Continue Reading @ Glamazons Blog…)

  • http://www.luxuryhaironline.com/ Hair extensions

    Great look wow u much pretty and gorgeous with this style

  • http://whowhathairblog.blogspot.com/ Kisha Kind

    This is truly a very sad and unfortunate thing that has happen. Ladies we really need to start embracing our own natural hair. The scalp was not created to receive such harsh and abrasive chemicals that we have and continually use on our hair. Wake Up! beautiful women, We don’t need such harmful things. Beauty is simple and natural……..PERIOD!

    ALL THE THINGS THAT ARE NOT NATURAL….BELOW

    N- Not supporting our own natural hair care businesses and salons like we should
    A- Artificial colors and additives
    T- Toxins and chemicals
    U- Unnecessary and harmful styling methods
    R- Relaxers that are harsh
    A- Abrasive hair care products
    L- Lack of information and laziness to found out about what works for our hair type

    We can do better, if we all work together to educate and eradicate the situation.

Read previous post:
Close